Do you fancy a rewarding career within the drinks industry?
If so, look no further than LCB
The largest privately-owned bonded warehouse and drinks logistics company in the UK.
With warehouses spread right across the UK, we can offer exciting and rewarding career opportunities in a number of different areas –full training will be provided when necessary
- Across a number of shift patterns
- Customer Services team members
- Data Entry
- Stock Control
- Goods In
Our approved sub-contractors are always on the lookout for experienced drivers with their own vehicle – so do please ask!
What can we offer you –
- A competitive hourly rate of £10.00 per hour for day shift positions
- An enhanced rate of £12.00 per hour for all other shift patterns
- Overtime rates are readily available at a premium rate of £15.00 per hour
- A guaranteed 40 hours working week
- Monday to Friday working
- A total of 30 days annual holiday plus 4 bank holidays from year one
- Full training on a range of mechanical handling equipment required for each job
- The opportunity to gain a professional qualification in wine & spirits – as provided by The Wine & Spirit Education Trust
- Promotion and opportunities to progress throughout the company
- Free staff car parking on all of our sites
- Free staff refreshments with canteen facilities available at most sites
- A safe, friendly and enjoyable atmosphere in which to carry out your tasks
- Treat you as a person and not merely as a number
What can you offer us –
- No experience – no problem as we can train you!
- Experience – great news so when can you start?
- Reliability and honesty – not really much to ask!
- Not afraid of doing a fair day’s work – you will enjoy it!
- Special skills – we will look to see how we can make the best use of them!
To get things started, all that ask you to do is send a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch by return. Do it today – don’t delay!